Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer = Superawesomefantastic-goosemegaprettydancegood

I know in my last/first post I complained about it being bored because it is summer, BUT I don't care what I say, summer is freaking awesome! Do you know what is so good about summer, reader(s)? I will tell you what is so amazing about summer. I have been wearing the same pajamas for three days straight now. THAT is what is so amazing.

Point granted, they are probably pretty smelly at this point, but I don't care about that because the only thing I have plans to do is sit around doing nothing! This is the reason I love summer.

Also, I found 5 kroner while unpacking boxes from moving four and a half months ago. This brings my life savings to a total of 5 kroner and 2 Canadian cents.*

*I am being dramatic. I have money saved for college. Don't worry, my future is not as dismal as I make it out to be.

Now, because I am obviously the biggest geek ever, I am going to show you what I did with my afternoon:
Rose-Albus-Scorpius

It isn’t actually finished yet, but you get the point. I am going to write a fan fiction to go with it (…eventually), so I will let you know when/if that comes into being.

Yes, I am a geek. Get over it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment