Monday, August 16, 2010

First Time Around, I Forgot a Title

GUESS WHAT! Lots of things, that is what!

First of all, The Ginge and I have decided that we are moving to London, England after we graduate College/ University. We are going to get a flat and live there together for a couple years. I'm super excited about this! Even though we won't be leaving for 6 years. But I can wait; I'm patient. HA! Yeah right.

Second, I just had poptarts. They were awesome.

Thirdly, OH MY GOSH! CHECK OUT THE LINK IN MY SIDEBAR! Sorry, lots of capitals. And you shouldn't actually check it out for a week, because nothing will be happening until then. But I will also give you a link here, just in case. Double Take is the name of mine and The Ginge's new blog, and it is basically going to be awesome. Really... creative. So on Sunday August 22nd, 2010, you should check it out. And then check it out every week beyond that, forever and ever.

That is all, my darlings. Stay tuned.........


EDIT: I totally lied. I didn't mean to, but The Ginge changed her mind on me. So you should actually check Double Take out on WEDNESDAY August 18th, 2010. So you can pretty much just start checking it out almost pretty much right away. <3

5 comments:

  1. Nobody follows you.
    Get some followers here--> http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?fid=6f51d866eade131300048ddbec0f21f5&hl=en
    Blonde one did it and she got like.. 6 followers or something crazy. As did I.
    DO IT!
    Okay, bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I want to get followers the old fashioned way. And way to call yourself and Blonde One nobodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM NOT A NOBODY! :D
    I follow you but seriously Ginge is right, you need someone other than us following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how you do it.
    And I did not.
    At least we have... cyber friends...ish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog, it's really funny! You should add pictures or something; it would be even better. :)

    ReplyDelete