Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am NOT Good at Cleaning

Remember where I told you about how irregular I am?

And we discussed how you might find one post right after another?

Yes.

I don’t think I am ever going to find a husband. Not that I particularly need to be worrying about this yet, being 16 and all, but the fact remains:

NO ONE IS GOING TO WANT TO MARRY ME!

Husbands want their wives to be good at cleaning, right? I mean, that is why Prince Charming loved Cinderella, right? RIGHT? Well, I am not good at cleaning. At all. Remember my first post where I was “organizing”? And my second, where I was “unpacking”? Welcome to my third post, where I am curled up on half my bed because there is stuff on the end (“end” meaning “end and a good portion of the middle”). The more “cleaning” I do, the messier my room becomes.

I feel like a failure.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on your blog with wii internet. ;) feel special. Also, J'adore lonely herbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, even though you are "Anonymous", I still know who you are (muah ha ha). And Lonely Herbert is blushing right now ;)

    ReplyDelete